Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moving Into A New Season. . .

Sometimes moving into a new season is daunting. Often times it requires leaving one’s comfort zone to pursue hidden passions, reaching out to people who are not very accepting, or learning something new that challenges one’s intellect. There’s a book called, “Half Time” that speaks to new seasons and the voice inside us that prompts and pushes us to move past our inhibitions to achieve our God-given purpose in life. I guess what I’m trying to say in a roundabout way is that change and new seasons go hand-in-hand. Like many, I am still struggling to fully embrace this concept for fear of the unknown. However, to grow in the fullness that God intended, one must move forward with faith, not stagnant, but fully participating in the journey of life, accepting all that His gift has to offer. For you courageous participants, please pray for those of us who still need training wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment